Dr. Qingyang Gu has been serving as our independent director since March 2023. He has over 30 years of experience in economics and public policy.
Dr. Gu prior experience includes:
- Research officer in the East Asian Institute of the National University of Singapore from June 1997 to July 2001.
- An associate professor of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy of the National University of Singapore since August 2009.
- An Assistant Professor at the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore from July 2001 to July 2009
- Chairman of Nominating and Remuneration Committee and an independent director of the Sasseur Asset Management Pte Ltd (SGX: CRPU) since November 2017.
- A non-executive director of PCI-Suntek Technology Co Ltd (SSE: 600728) since July 2019.
Dr. Gu obtained his bachelor degree in Mathematics from Human Normal University in 1982, his master degree in Economics of Education from Peking University 1988 and his PhD in economics from Nanyang Technological University in 2002.